Who is eligible?
To be eligible for admission an individual must:
- Have been diagnosed with a psychiatric disability
- Have a steady income of no less than $400 a month (or a sponsor who is willing and able to pay Housing Unlimited’s maximum rent)
- Be at least 18 years of age or older and able to legally sign a lease in Montgomery County, MD
- Be determined ready for independent living through an interview with the Montgomery County Core Service Agency
- Successfully pass Housing Unlimited tenant screening including a criminal background check and review of previous tenancy and rent payment history